We have recently introduced "Choozle" advertising network in Budgeting.
Currently, we have Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads and Choozle Ads in Budgeting module.
Using this, you can monitor your advertising spend on various campaigns of Choozle Ads in ReportGarden.
How to monitor the adspend of Choozle?
- Click on Budgeting in the left side navigation.
- Click on New Budget button.
- In clients drop-down, choose a client having Choozle Ads account.
- In Accounts column, you’ll see respective Choozle Ads accounts associated to the chosen client.
- Choose Campaign(s). Here, you’ll see both active, paused campaigns.
- Click on Submit.
View created budgets in "Budgets Index Page"
After creating a budget, you can see all the budgets created using Choozle Ads in the "Budgets Index Page."
- Click on Budgeting in the left side navigation. You'll see the Budgets Index Page.
- Click on All Integrations drop-down.
- Select Choozle Ads.
- You'll see all the budgets created using Choozle Ads integration.
View created budgets in "Clients Dashboard"
The Budgets created using Choozle Ads account will be seen in the Budgets tab in “Client’s Dashboard.”
- Click on CRM in the left side navigation.
- Click on Clients.
- Choose a Client and click on it to open.
- In "Clients Dashboard", navigate to the "Budgets" tab.
- Here, you'll see all the budgets created for a client and also know the status of a budget whether active, paused and more.
Having trouble creating budgets for Choozle? Reach out to our support executive at [email protected]