You can check the resolved website errors by crawling it.
Here is how you can crawl a website:
- In the domain dashboard, navigate to Onsite Analysis tab, click on crawl/redirect symbol present at the top right corner of the page and you could check the resolved errors.
- Time to crawl (manual) a website depends on the number of pages in a website.
- A website gets automatic weekly crawls at a scheduled time.
- However, a user can crawl the website manually for immediate results.
- Also, choose a period, present at the right corner of the page, to check the history of crawls made.