We are happy to announce that with our latest release, now, you will be able to report on calculated metrics across different advertising networks in an overview widget😃.
How to do that?
- Create a calculated metric using Facebook Ads, Bing Ads or AdWords.
- Now, go to reports.
- Drag and drop an overview widget onto the report.
- Choose 'Multiple Accounts' in 'Data source' drop-down.
- Choose all the accounts that are used/present in the calculated metric.
For example, create a metric, Aggregated Clicks = Clicks (Facebook Ads) + Clicks (AdWords) + Clicks (Bing Ads). Now, go to reports > choose 'multiple accounts' data source > choose Facebook Ads, AdWords, Bing Ads accounts to see the 'Aggregated Clicks' metric in 'Measure' drop-down.
6. in 'Measures' drop-down, you'll see the calculated metrics which you've created earlier.
7. Also, apply filters in the 'Advanced' tab.
8. Click on 'Submit.'
While creating a report in an overview widget, you'll see the 'cross platform calculated metric' in the 'Measure' drop-down if and only if you choose all the accounts present in the 'calculated metric.'
Have further questions about reporting calculated metrics in an overview widget? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com