Please follow the steps below to create a real-time dashboard:
- Assign an Account.
- Click on ‘+ New’ Select New Dashboard.
- Select either a Dashboard Template or Blank Dashboard. If you choose a blank Dashboard, you need to give a name to your dashboard else template name will be taken by default.
- Choose a Client. If the selected client doesn't have the chosen template data source (ex: Bing Ads Template) then you'll see a button to manage data sources of that client. You can either link a new data source or assign an existing data source to the client.
- Create Dashboard.
- Now, customize the default dashboard by adding the Data/Media Widgets onto the Dashboard.
- You can also download and send this Dashboard in PPT, PDF or Excel formats.
- You can also publish to library for future use.
Have questions about getting started with dashboard? Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]