With Calculated Metrics, you can define your own formula based on the existing metrics across all the integrations and drive more relevant analyses and enable greater actionability.
How to set up a calculated metric?
- In the left side navigator, Click on Reports > Calculated Metrics.
- Click on “New Calculated Metric” on the upper right corner.
- Write in your formula or you can use the above buttons. Calculated Metric formulas follow the order of parentheses, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction.
- Give a name, display name to the metric.
- Enter the description to let your team understand the metric.
- Choose a metric type, how to show increases (optional), and how to show totals (optional), then click Create.
- Find your calculated metrics in Measure drop-down and start reporting😃.
- Stay tuned for cross platform calculated metrics.
Have questions about getting started with Calculated Metrics? Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]