We have recently introduced LinkedIn Ads integration in Budgeting. Using which you can monitor your advertising spend on various campaigns of LinkedIn Ads in ReportGarden.
How to monitor the LinkedIn Ads spend?
- Click on Budgeting in the left side navigation.
- Click on New Budget button.
- In clients drop-down, choose a client having the LinkedIn Ads account.
- In Accounts column, you’ll see respective LinkedIn Ads accounts associated to the chosen client.
- Choose Campaign(s). Here, you’ll see both enabled, paused campaigns.
- Click on Submit.
View created budgets in "Budgets Index Page"
After creating a budget, you can see all the budgets created using LinkedIn Ads in the "Budgets Index Page."
- Click on Budgeting in the left side navigation. You'll see the Budgets Index Page.
- Click on All Integrations drop-down.
- Select LinkedIn Ads.
- You'll see all the budgets created using LinkedIn Ads integration.
View created budgets in "Clients Dashboard"
The Budgets created using LinkedIn Ads account will be seen in the Budgets tab in “Client’s Dashboard.”
- Click on CRM in the left side navigation.
- Click on Clients.
- Choose a Client and click on it to open.
- In "Clients Dashboard", navigate to the "Budgets" tab.
- Here, you'll see all the budgets created for a client and also know the status of a budget whether active, paused and more.