ReportGarden can retrieve the details of the latest 800 mentions of a handle, and this is fetched every 1 hour. In the scenario where a handle acquires more than 800 mentions in 1 hour, we are indeterminiate about the number, so we show it as > (mentions number)
Articles in this section
- Why does the widget show empty data when dimension is time or overview?
- Why does the mentions statistic sometimes show a > symbol, like > 1500?
- Why cant ReportGarden show Total Mentions?
- What is the difference between Total Followers and Followers, Total Listed and Listed?
- What is the window during which the tweet statistics like favorite count and retweet count are updated?
- How soon can the user see the tweets in ReportGarden once they are posted on twitter?
- How are the daily statistics like Total Followers, Total Friends, etc gathered?
- Can Reportgarden fetch the data for all the tweets since the handle was created?
- How soon can the user see the tweets?