ReportGarden tracks the twitter user statistics from the day the account is linked. The statistics are updated for each day and recorded at our end so that we can project the historical data.
Articles in this section
- Why does the widget show empty data when dimension is time or overview?
- Why does the mentions statistic sometimes show a > symbol, like > 1500?
- Why cant ReportGarden show Total Mentions?
- What is the difference between Total Followers and Followers, Total Listed and Listed?
- What is the window during which the tweet statistics like favorite count and retweet count are updated?
- How soon can the user see the tweets in ReportGarden once they are posted on twitter?
- How are the daily statistics like Total Followers, Total Friends, etc gathered?
- Can Reportgarden fetch the data for all the tweets since the handle was created?
- How soon can the user see the tweets?