ReportGarden generates reports that are in English by default but you have an option to change the language in your report. Its a simple and easy process which would take you less than 10 mins. You can change the language on an account level. So if you have clients distributed across several countries, you can send them customized reports based on their language.
The main text in the report that ReportGarden adds automatically are the names of the metrics. All other text that you see in a report is a text widget. You can easily edit the text widget to match your language by hover over it and clicks on the edit button(pencil icon).
To change the name of the metrics that are added by default you need to follow the steps outlines below.
1. Navigate to Accounts page using the "Accounts" link in the left sidebar
2. You will see a list of accounts that have been linked. Please find your mcc account from this list and click on it
3. In this page you will see a list of accounts that are under your mcc.
4. Click on the edit button(pencil icon) against any account from the list.
5. This will show you the account edit page. In this page you will see the metrics and the names that ReportGarden uses.
You can use this form to change how the metrics appear in the report when this account is used.
If you would like to change the names of multiple accounts at a time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you setup your language.