ReportGarden generates reports with certain names for the metrics but you can change the names that show up. The names of the metrics can be changed on an account level. So you can have different names for different clients.
To change the name of the metrics that are added by default you need to follow the steps outlined below.
1. Navigate to Accounts page using the "Accounts" link in the left sidebar
2. You will see a list of accounts that have been linked. Please find your mcc account from this list and click on it
3. In this page you will see a list of accounts that are under your mcc.
4. Click on the edit button(pencil icon) against any account from the list.
5. This will show you the account edit page. In this page you will see the metrics and the names that ReportGarden uses.
You can use this form to change how the metrics appear in the report when this account is used.
If you would like to change the names of multiple accounts at a time, please contact us at email@example.com. We will help you setup your language.