ReportGarden doesn't automatically load your new accounts from Analytics. You can force the system to load the missing ones. Here the steps to do so.
- Navigate to Accounts page using the "Accounts" link in the left sidebar.
- You will see a list of all accounts that have been linked.
- You can filter this list to show only analytics accounts by using the filter dropdown in the top right corner and set it to "Analytics Accounts"
- You will now see all your analytics accounts
- Please click on any of your analytics accounts to open the Account page\
- In this page please click on the "Refresh Account" button on the top right corner of the page
- If you have wait for 30-60 secs, the system will get all your accounts from Google Analytics and load them into ReportGarden.
Please give this a try and if you face any issues drop us an email at email@example.com