You could report your Google AdWords across different dimensions and metrics and by using different types of widgets like Table, Line Chart, Pie Chart etc. This article explains the steps you'll need to follow in order to report Google AdWords.
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You have to link your Google AdWords account with ReportGarden.
- You have to create a client.
Follow the steps below to report Google AdWords
1. Create a report with a blank template.
You could choose ‘AdWords Sample Report’ template, a blank template, any report template.
2. Drag and drop any widget onto the report.
If you choose ‘AdWords Sample Report’ while creating a report, hover the cursor on a widget and click the edit symbol. Report widget editor opens.
3. Choose Google AdWords in Select data source drop down (If you choose ‘AdWords Sample Report’ while creating a report, you can skip this step.)
4. Choose a dimension.
We have 48 dimensions in Google AdWords.
5. Select suitable metrics in ‘Measures’ column. Not every metric can be combined with every dimension. Read Valid Dimension-Metric combinations in Google AdWords to have a better understanding.
- Link Google Analytics account.
- Unable to link Google AdWords account.